Are you looking for a brand where design and creativity are at the heart of everything they do, crafting stationery that not only makes a statement but also has a positive impact on the planet?
You’ll also get a close-knit supportive culture where collaboration and camaraderie thrive, successes are celebrated and every team member is valued. This role gives you:
- A sense of pride, selling a quality product, giving you credibility and conviction from the very first conversation.
- The chance to be part of a company that champions sustainability, through their innovative environmentally friendly products, where design meets conscience.
- A genuine opportunity for career advancement, and long-term job security
- A business that boasts a fantastic employee retention rate, with lots of long service awards.
As Account Executive Executive, you’ll support the business by managing the day-to-day sales inquiries, account management, fulfillment of samples, and support the UK Sales Director at trade shows and exhibitions. If you would describe yourself as a “people person”, who enjoys connecting with others, then this would be a great opportunity
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in Sales would be a distinct advantage.
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers and the ability to understand their needs.
- A confident communicator who will be comfortable face-to-face, as well as picking up the phone and making an outbound call.
- Salary up to £26,000 + Annual Bonus (OTE £29,000)
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5:00pm (Monday – Thursday office-based and Friday working from home)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Free Parking
The successful candidate may have previously worked as an Account Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Sales Consultant
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.