Are you looking for a role that marries your love for culinary arts with your analytical strengths? Or would you like a role that is more than just crunching the numbers, where your insights will shape pricing strategies, opimise batch sizes, and refine ingredient sourcing to help drive success in a food manufacturing business? If so, this role offers:-
- The chance to join an award-winning, established business that partners with some well know large retailers.
- The opportunity to work for a business who are supportive, has a family-like culture, and a great team spirit.
- A non-corporate environment and a culture where the directors know all their employees by name.
- Support for further study and long-term career advancement
Reporting to the Costing Manager, you’ll be part of a Finance team of 7, reviewing the integrity of costings data, processes, and management information to support business decisions for current and new product development. As a cost accountant, you play a pivotal role in ensuring that every product is not only delicious but also financially sustainable.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a finance or accounts role, ideally with a Finance related qualification
- Previous exposure/experience with costings in a manufacturing/production business.
- Confident to challenge and liaise with other departments within the business.
- Confident with the MS Office package, particularly Excel
What’s in it for you
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- 4 days office and one day working from home once trained up.
- Discount off company products
- 21 days Annual Leave plus Bank holidays
- Company-contributed pension scheme
This role may suit someone with previous experience as an Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance Officer, Cost Accountant, Management Accountant, Cost Analyst, Product Costing, Costing Controller, Project Cost Accountant,