Are you on the lookout for a part-time bookkeeping position that provides an ideal work-life balance?
If you possess exceptional expertise in Xero and are ready to showcase your skills, this role could be for you.
Our client, a well-established independent accounting practice, is actively seeking a detail-oriented Part-Time Bookkeeper to join their team and enjoy the best of both worlds.
The Role Offers:
- Salary up to £30,000 (Pro Rata)
- Flexible working hours (24 hours a week)
- Option for hybrid working
- A great team spirit, with a supportive and understanding culture.
- State of the art equipment and tools so you can work in the most comfortable and efficient way possible
The role of their Part-Time Client Bookkeeper includes a diverse range of responsibilities, including (but not limited to):
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Raising invoices.
- Reconciling debits and credits.
- Bookkeeping and the supporting with the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Scheduling supplier payments for client approval.
What You’ll Get:
- Salary – Up to £30,000 (Pro Rata)
- Working Hours – 24 Hours Per Week
- Flexible Working Hours and Schedule
- Holidays – 20 Days + Bank Holidays (Pro Rata)
- Onsite Car Parking