We’re recruiting on behalf of a leading, family-run Ecommerce retailer with bundles of enthusiasm and ambition. Operating since 1961, the online arm of their business has doubled in size for the last three years consecutively, so there really is no better time to come on board.
As an E-Commerce Manager, you’ll collaborate closely with the sales and marketing team, as well as external agencies, to develop and execute a successful e-commerce strategy. Your primary focus will be on improving user experience, driving sales, and optimising site performance, including aspects such as merchandising and pricing.
- Manage and optimise the e-commerce platform, including site functionality, content, and user experience, to ensure maximum customer engagement and conversion.
- Daily site management and trading – driving sales and conversion
- Create and maintain the monthly campaign planner with a focus on e-commerce
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure the e-commerce channel is fully integrated with all other aspects of the business.
- Analyse site traffic and customer behaviour data to identify opportunities for improvement and optimise the customer journey.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, conducting market & competitor research.
- Develop and manage the e-commerce budget, including forecasting and tracking key performance metrics.
- Uploading new products, ranges and brands to the website.
- Stay current with e-commerce trends and best practices and implement new strategies.
What you’ll need
- Experience within a similar e-commerce / online retail role
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms, website management, and digital marketing channels
- Proficiency in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to track and measure online performance.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and strategies to improve search engine visibility.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- £35k – £40k
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 (Flexibility can be given)
- 28 days annual leave (Inclusive B/H’s) + an extra day off for your birthday
- Free Parking
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.