Does working for a successful online retailer, who partners with some of the UK’s top homeware brands appeal to you? This role offers:-
- The chance to work for a family-owned business, with a company culture built on its values promoting trust, and a great team ethic.
- Progression opportunities as the company continues to grow.
- A relaxed environment, with a casual dress code, meaning you can ditch your “business dress”.
- Autonomy, you won’t be told what to do daily, all you need to be is responsible, and do the right thing.
- A package of up to £40k, (30k Basic + 10k bonus)
- Hybrid working, 3 days office, 1 day home, and the other going out and meeting clients.
As Online Account Manager you’ll proactively work with a selection of clients, analysing and optimising the performance of their websites, product ranges, promotions and offers to deliver growth in digital sales.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in Online Merchandising
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a confident communicator, with a customer-centric approach.
- A Basic salary up to £35k + a 5k bonus
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday; 09:00 – 17:00.
- Onsite parking
- Discount on company products
- Long-term career development and progression opportunities
- A modern office environment, with tea and coffee on tap.
Previous experience working as an Ecommerce Merchandiser, Ecommerce Account Manager, Online Merchandising, E-commerce Sales, Visual Merchandiser, Trading Assistant, Trading Manager, Online Trading, Ecommerce Account Executive