We’ve partnered with a family-run Employment Law and HR consultancy who are looking for an Employment Law Consultant / Paralegal, to become part of a small but growing business. In this role you’ll get:-
- The opportunity to grow and develop, with great support that you simply wouldn’t get with a larger firm.
- A personalised, close-knit working environment where you’ll build strong relationships with clients ranging from SME’s to large nationals.
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of the consultancy, advancing your own career as it expands.
- Better work-life balance, working for a business that understands the balance between work and home.
You’ll start by assisting the in-house lawyers, offering advice on HR and Employment Law to businesses. As you progress, you’ll evolve into a well-rounded consultant and advisor, eventually taking on your own clients and workload.
What you’ll need:
- Law degree, with a keen interest in practicing employment law, and a desire to grow professionally
- A postgraduate qualification would be desirable, but is not essential.
- Strong analytical and research skills with a keen eye for detail.
What you’ll get:
- A Basic salary of up to £23K (DOE)
- Private Health Care and Dental after successful completion of the probationary period
- 34 days paid leave
- 1 day working from home, once trained and competent in the role.
- Future progression as the company grows.