We’re recruiting on behalf of a market-leading tech distributor, which has more than doubled in size over the last five years.
In addition to the stability of joining a well-established and growing company, you’ll have the chance to pursue long-term career development and advancement in a supportive and friendly workplace.
As a Finance Assistant, you’ll be part of a small and friendly finance team, responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, processing transactions, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations, including:
- Managing financial records and maintaining accurate accounting documentation
- Processing financial transactions, such as invoices, payments, and expense claims
- Holiday cover for Sales & Purchase Ledgers
- Keeping SAGE updated with accurate, timely information as required
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a Finance / Accounts Assistant role
- Experience using Sage Line 50 accounts software (desirable)
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and deliver required information in a timely manner.
- Mon – Fri: 09:00 – 17:30 – (Office Based)
- Salary up to £26k
- Annual company performance bonus of £500
- 4% pension contribution
- A relaxed, friendly, and supportive working environment
- The chance to be part of a stable, growing company with long-term career progression
- Free On-site Parking
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.