Fed up with feeling undervalued and being treated as just a number? Prefer to work within a small and friendly team where you can be yourself?
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of Commercial Vehicle Hire and Fleet Management solutions who has clients all over the UK.
As a result of continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Fleet Administrator to join their team where you will be responsible for liaising with customers and suppliers regarding matters such as scheduled maintenance bookings, inspections, MOT’s and Tax reminders.
This role offers:
- Salary up to £23,000
- No weekend working!
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (08:00am – 17:00pm / 08:30am – 17:30pm)
- Dress Down Fridays
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities at their own Training Centre at Head Office
- Multiple social events throughout the year including Summer and Christmas Parties as well as Awards Nights.
Full training will be provided, this role would suit individuals who have experience working as an Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Claims Handler, Transport Administrator.
- Salary– Up to £23,000
- Working Hours– Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Holidays– 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus based on company hitting targets
- Long Service Awards after 1 Year, 5 years, 10 Years and 20 Years.
- Employee Discounts Scheme
- Company Pension
- Onsite car parking
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.