Looking to put those tools down and move into a different career path? Are you technical minded when it comes to vehicle repair and maintenance? Do you have a good sense of cost control?
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of Commercial Vehicle Hire and Fleet Management solutions who has clients all over the UK.
As a result of continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Fleet Workshop Controller to join their team where you will be responsible for managing the uptime of the vehicles through effective and efficient breakdown and defect control.
This role offers:
- Salary up to £35,000
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Dress Down Fridays
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities at their own Training Centre at Head Office
- Multiple social events throughout the year including Summer and Christmas Parties as well as Awards Nights.
This role may suit someone who has worked as Fleet Operations Manager, Fleet Manager, Fleet Specialist, Workshop Controller, Vehicle Workshop Manager, Assistant Workshop Manager, Fleet Workshop Manager, Maintenance Controller, Spare Parts Supervisor / Manager, HGV Technician or Mechanic.
- Salary– Up to £35,000
- Working Hours– Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Holidays– 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus based on company hitting targets
- Long Service Awards after 1 Year, 5 years, 10 Years and 20 Years.
- Employee Discounts Scheme
- Company Pension
- Onsite car parking
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.