Are you a dynamic and experienced site supervisor with a passion for either electrical or mechanical intricacies?
Do you find joy in travelling the diverse landscapes of the UK, exploring new locations, and being at the forefront of project development?
- Join a thriving company during a pivotal phase of growth
- Your expertise will be integral to the success of installation projects
- Have a crucial position in overseeing and managing site work progress
- No ‘on-call’ working – Monday to Friday working hours!
- Tailored developmental plans to elevate your technical discipline
As a site supervisor you will be responsible for visiting live site projects across the UK and ensuring projects are being executed according to plans, specifications, and timelines. You will ensure all aspects of health and safety are being adhered to, support with any problems involved with the electrical and mechanical installation of work, offering effective solutions and problem solving.
What you’ll do:
- 90% on site visiting various locations across the UK – staying away overnight Monday to Thursday
- Oversee the installation progress for varying sizes of projects from 1 person to 20 people size
- Offer expert problem-solving solutions
- Act as liaison between different project stakeholders & engineers, offering effective communication and collaboration
- Keep accurate records including daily reports, progress updates, and any changes to the original plans
What you’ll need:
- Full UK driving licence essential
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- NEBOSH and IOSH (desired)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an electrical or mechanical installation position within an engineering sector.
- City & Guilds disciple relevant qualification
What you’ll get:
- A basic salary of up to £47,840 with an OTE of £70,000 with overtime
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours – early finish on Friday
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Income protection scheme
- Death in service
- Employer pension contribution
- Enhanced Maternity and paternity after 2 years of service
- Access to vocational rehabilitation
- Employee assistance program
- Free eye test and discounted glasses
- Long service vouchers and additional holidays
- Wedding vouchers
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.