Do you want to be part of a business where you clearly see the impact you make? Are you lacking visibility in your current role, feeling a little undervalued, or perhaps working in a big company as a cog in a wider sales team? If so this role can offer:
- The chance to work for a family-owned business, with a company culture built on its values promoting trust, and a great team ethic.
- The opportunity to join a growing online retailer that partners with some of the UK’s top homeware brands.
- Progression opportunities as the company continues to grow.
- Autonomy, you won’t be told what to do daily, all you need to be is responsible, and do the right thing.
- A package of up to £50k basic, + 10k bonus + Car
- Hybrid working, 3 days office, and the others homeworking / visiting clients.
As National Account Manager you’ll support the Head of Sales, responsible for managing key national accounts, advise clients on up-and-coming products and trends, and deliver growth in sales.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in account management preferably within online retail
- Previous or working with national accounts, delivering sales growth
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a confident communicator, with a customer-centric approach
- Willingness to travel for client meetings.
- A Basic salary up to £50k + 10k bonus
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday; 09:00 – 17:00.
- Company Car
- Onsite parking
- Discount on company products
Previous experience working as an Ecommerce Account Manager, National Relationship Manager, Retail Account manager, E-commerce Sales, Key Account Manager