We’ve partnered with a family-run Employment Law and HR consultancy who are looking for an Office Administrator, to become part of a small but growing business, offering:-
- 20-22.5 hours per week, with flexibility on working days, and start / finish times.
- A personalised, close-knit working environment, built on family values, understanding the balance between work and home.
- The chance to be an integral part of the team, in this brand-new role to the business.
As an Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for all areas of office administration including:
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Day-to-day operational running of the office
- Finance admin including processing invoices – experience using Xero is desirable
- Assisting with the creation or upload of content for the company’s social media channels
- Managing levels of office supplies and replenishing when required
- Professionally and sensitively managing Legal / HR records and other confidential information
You’ll ideally have previous experience within Office Administration, however for the right person the company are willing to train.
What you’ll get:
- A Basic salary of up to £25,000 (Pro-rata) – £12.82 per hour
- Private Health Care and Dental after successful completion of the probationary period
- 34 days paid leave (Pro-rata)
- Progression as the company grows.