We are currently looking to recruit two 20 hours a week part-time cleaners to work for a market-leading developer and operator of private rental homes. If you have a passion for making things sparkle again then this role can offer you:
- Part-time school hours Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm
- The freedom to manage your own workload
- The choice between weekly or monthly pay
Working with a small team of three cleaners, you will be responsible for cleaning various shared properties and Air B&Bs in the Hanley, Newcastle under Lyme and Stafford area.
Due to the location of the properties and transportation of cleaning equipment, your own transport is required for this role. Candidates are also required to be DBS checked to a basic level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Post-tenancy deep cleans
- Hoovering / Mopping / Dusting
- Clearing and making beds
- Bathroom and shower cleaning
- Oven and hob cleaning
- Restocking supplies
- Fire alarm testing
What you’ll get in return:
- Monday to Friday 10 – 3pm – also flexible
- £10,400 per annum
- Expenses for travel and equipment
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexibility to run your own day
This role would be suitable for candidates who have experience in hospitality cleaning, post-tenancy cleaning, deep cleaning, general home cleaning, care home and have a sound knowledge of chemical use.
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.