Imagine a role where you’d contribute to some of the UK’s biggest celebrations and events such as Glastonbury, the Oxford Street Christmas Lights or even the Olympic Games! You’ll also get:
- A non-corporate environment, a great team ethic and a culture where even the CEO, still picks up the phone to answer inquiries.
- The chance to be part of an established business (12 million turnover) with some exciting growth plans after a recent acquisition.
- Development and progression, with the Directors, even progressing from an operational role!
- The role will be predominantly office-based, but there is some flexibility for home working on passing probationary period.
As the Operations Manager / Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the operational delivery of the project from initial quote, through to the onsite build and breakdown. You’ll be commercially aware, reviewing the feasibility of the project and comfortable negotiating to control costs.
- A basic salary of up to 45k
- 10% bonus, with opportunities to earn more once GP has been achieved.
- Company car or cash allowance on passing the probationary period
- 40hrs per week – Permanent
- Laptop and phone provided.
This position would suit an Account Manager, Events Operations Manager, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Sales and Operations Manager, Meeting and Events, Events Account Manager or someone who worked in Events or Equipment Rental Companies
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.