Imagine a role where you’d contribute to some of the UK’s biggest celebrations and get to play a key part in transforming public spaces, such as the Oxford Street Christmas Lights or decorating Carnaby Street! You’ll also get:
- A home-based role with regular travel within the London area.
- A non-corporate environment, a great team ethic, and a culture where even the CEO, still picks up the phone to answer inquiries.
- The chance to be part of an established business (12 million turnover) with some exciting growth plans after a recent acquisition.
- Development and progression, with the Managing Director, even progressing from an operational role!
As the Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the operational delivery of the project from the initial quote, through to project delivery. You’ll be commercially aware, reviewing the feasibility of the project, and comfortable negotiating to control costs.
- A basic salary of 55k
- 10% bonus, with opportunities to earn more once GP has been achieved
- Oyster Card provided for work trips
- Laptop and phone provided.
- 40hrs per week – Permanent
Experience in Civil Works, groundwork contractors, Lighting, Construction, AV, Rigging, Street Works would be a distinct advantage. You may have also worked as Contracts Manager, Commercial Manager, Placemaking or Festive lighting, and the associated planning approvals needed.
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.