If you have experience within Estate Agency or Property Management and you’re looking for a varied role, involving commercial, residential and block management – Where the emphasis is on portfolio management, rather than sales then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re working with an established property management company that has a great reputation in the local area and focuses on working with a premium property portfolio.
Due to business growth, they need to expand their team and therefore, if you have experience within an estate agency, lettings or the property industry,
This role offers:
- No Sales or Business Development
- A non-corporate environment, and a friendly team who help and support each other
- The opportunity to be part of a growing team, with the potential for long-term development
- Study support towards industry recognised qualifications
The role is office-based, however, you will be responsible for managing your own diary, therefore travel to appointments, meetings and inspections will be a daily occurrence.
- Basic Salary – £25,000 + Bonus (Realistic OTE £32,000)
- Monday to Friday (09:00-5:30pm)
- Holidays – 21 Days + Bank Holidays
- Mileage paid at £0.45p a mile
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Study Support provided for industry qualifications
- Company contributed pension scheme
This role may suit someone who has previously worked as a Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.