We’re recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading specialists in temporary industrial buildings, which provides bespoke solutions into a variety of sectors.
If you’re looking for a technical sales role, where the main focus will be on providing a consultative, solution-based sale, then this role could be of interest: You’ll also get:
- Non-corporate, a great team ethic and a culture where even the CEO, still picks up the phone to answer inquiries.
- A hybrid role, mixed between, field, office, and home – so you don’t miss those all-important sports days or anniversaries.
- The chance to be part of an established business with some exciting growth plans after a recent acquisition.
- Development and progression, with the Directors, even progressing from an operational role!
As Regional Sales / Area Sales Manager, you’ll develop and maintain relationships with current customers, whilst looking to grow your customer base through proactive business development. You’ll need to have experience in a consultative, project / technical sales role, ideally both sales and contract hire.
- A basic salary of up to 45k + bonus (OTE £55k)
- Company car or cash allowance
- Location: South of the UK
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in the office & 2-3 on patch)
- Laptop and phone provided.
This position would suit a Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Manager, or Area Sales Manager with a proven track record of developing sales strategies within the construction / production/ engineering or warehouse industry.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.