Are you in search of a sales role that can offer career development as well as providing a friendly, supportive work environment alongside realistic and achievable targets?
Whether you have previous sales experience or you’re looking to kickstart your sales career, the Sales Manager will be at hand to give you all the support and guidance needed – You won’t get thrown in at the deep end, you’ll get time to learn, develop and become successful in the role.
What makes the role great:
- A non-corporate, flexible and friendly working culture
- A genuine opportunity for career development and long-term job security
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Sales Advisor, you’ll proactively generate new business by contacting prospective clients to introduce a variety of Health and Safety services.
- You’ll develop ongoing long-lasting relationships as you build your customer base and effectively manage accounts to ensure long-term partnerships and repeat custom.
As a Sales Advisor, you’ll have:
- Experience within a Sales, Business Development, Account Management or Customer Focused role
- Great communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport with customers
- Self-motivation, resilience and be comfortable making outbound calls to prospective customers
- Salary up to £27,500 + Uncapped Commission (OTE circa £35,000)
- Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:00pm
- Free Onsite Parking
This position would suit a Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Internal Sales Executive or someone looking to take their first steps into a sales-based position.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.