This isn’t a ‘big-box’ call centre environment and you won’t be micromanaged, smashed with needless KPIs or targeted on making a ‘quick sale’.
You’ll be joining an established, family ran online retailer as part of their friendly and collaborative online sales team, where the main focus is quality and service. The role offers:
- No cold calling – All customers come to you
- A customer-focused, service-lead sales process
- Great variety – You won’t just be taking call after call
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities
What you’ll be doing:
As an Online Sales Executive, you’ll engage with customers through inbound leads, develop an understanding of their requirements and help them find the perfect product for their needs. You’ll support the entire end-to-end sales journey, and pipeline and prioritise sales opportunities to achieve a monthly revenue-based sales target.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience working in Sales or target-orientated environment
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers and the ability to understand their needs
- The ability to plan and pipeline workload to maximise sales opportunities
- £24k Basic + Bonus (£500 – £1500 per month)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00
- 1 – 2 Saturdays per month, with a day off in the week
- 28 days annual leave (Inclusive B/H’s) + an extra day off for your birthday
- Free Parking
This role would suit Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, or Telesales Agent who has worked within a face-to-face, inbound or outbound sales environment.