Are you looking for a role where you’ll get the opportunity to make a tangible impact on a business? One where you’ll be given the autonomy and independence to develop UK sales for a manufacturing business with a strong global reputation:
You’ll be working for a business that:
- Has a culture of trust, giving you the freedom to do your job
- Are a family-owned business, with a great team ethic, where the MD will still go and pack a box.
- Don’t just expect you to just drive a number, they are focused on building long-term sustainable business.
- Are an 85 million turnover business, looking to build on their growing reputation, and increase UK sales.
- A remote role, with travel to customer sites.
As Sales Manager, you’ll develop and maintain relationships with current customers, whilst looking to grow your customer base of on-target customers.
To be considered you’ll need experience in a consultative, technical sales role, and have an understanding of production/machine principles. Any experience in manufacturing, labels, packaging / film, tapes, or adhesives would be a distinct advantage.
- A basic salary of up to 60k + bonus
- Company car or cash allowance
- Full Time – Permanent
- Laptop and phone provided
- A willingness to travel in the UK, and their European HQ once a quarter.
This position would suit a Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Manager, or Regional Sales Manager with a proven track record of developing sales strategies within the production, engineering, adhesives, Tapes, or packaging industry.
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.