Are you looking for a company that values its employees, offers long-term stability, career progression, and doesn’t just see its employees as a number? This role offers:-
- The chance to contribute to some of the UK’s biggest celebrations and events such as Glastonbury and the Olympic Games!
- The chance to be part of an established business, with some exciting growth plans after a recent acquisition.
- A great team ethic, and a culture where even the CEO, still picks up the phone to answer inquiries.
- A premium quality product, and a reputable company who are well well-respected within the industry.
- Variety, no two days are the same, you could be erecting and dismantling marquess in a back garden, through to a big sporting event.
As the Marquee Forman, you’ll manage an on-site team of up to 12 people, installing and dismantling marquees and temporary building structures, floor systems, and interiors across a regional area. You’ll use your previous experience working with marquees or temporary structures, leading a team, however, you’ll not be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Salary: Up to £50,000 per year + bonus
- Holidays: 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Hours: 40hrs per week – on average the team works 40hrs per week across the year, but never more than a 12 hr shift.
- Pattern: Monday to Friday – however some weekend work may be required (overtime paid at 1.5)
- Company Contributed Pension
- Overnights: During the busy period May to August some overnight stays are required but the company looks to keep this to a minimum where possible.
This position would suit a Temporary Structure Forman, Supervisor, Marquee Forman, Installation Team, Event Rigger, Event Crew, Marquee Manager, Installation Forman, Marquee Erector, Team Leader