We’re recruiting on behalf of an award-winning online retailer that provides quality products to both the General Public and Trade.
As a Trade Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of Trade Accounts by targeting local and national businesses to drive sales and increase market share.
You’ll convert sales opportunities from incoming calls & online platforms, and you’ll proactively engage with existing accounts to ensure that maximum revenue is generated.
What you’ll get in return:
- £25k Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE Circa £40k)
- Mon – Fri: 09:00 – 17:00
- Following completion of probation, 1 day remote working per week.
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Fully structured induction and ongoing development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit, tea, and coffee every day
- Free on-site car parking
- Contributory Company pension scheme
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working within a Sales, Business Development or Account Management role.
- Previous experience dealing with Trade Accounts / B2B would be desirable
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers and the ability to understand their needs.
- The ability to plan and pipeline workload in order to maximise sales opportunities.
Our client is an industry-leading online retailer with bundles of enthusiasm and ambition.
Fantastic Benefits, great earning potential and a friendly and supportive working culture are all examples of how they really value their employees.
Named the fastest growing company by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and with impressive growth plans for the next 12 months, there really is no better time to join!
This role would suit Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive or Account Manager who has worked within a B2B or Trade Sales environment.
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.