Are you in search of a role where you’re not just a number but a valued member of the team, playing an important role in helping to support a growing online retailer to its next level of growth?
Collaborate with a range of multichain retailers, you’ll ensure an exceptional customer experience through impeccable product presentation, with this role offering:-
- The chance to work for a family-owned business, a friendly team with a ‘non-corporate’ culture
- Progression opportunities as the company continues to grow.
- Autonomy, you won’t be told what to do daily, all you need to be is responsible, and do the right thing.
- A package of up to £40k, (up to 35k Basic + 5k bonus)
As a Visual Merchandiser you’ll proactively work with a selection of clients, focusing on product management, standards and product presentation to increase sales within your regional area.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in Merchandising, preferably out in the field
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A sales motivation, maximizing product presentation to increase sales.
- To be a confident communicator, with a customer-centric approach.
- A Basic salary up to £35k + a 5k bonus
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday; 09:00 – 17:00.
- Regular travel within your regional area with approximately 1 overnight per week.
- Discount on company products
- Long-term career development and progression opportunities
This role may suit someone with previous experience working as an Merchandiser, Area Merchandiser, Field Merchandiser, Store Manager, Area Manager
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.