Does working for a successful online retailer, who partners with some of the UK’s top homeware brands appeal to you? Do you want to be part of a supportive and friendly work environment? This role offers: –
- Permanent position Monday to Friday
- The chance to work for a family-owned business where you’ll be more than just a number and the directors “will” know your name.
- A company culture that is built on its values promoting trust, and a great team ethic.
- Working with the latest warehousing technology
As a warehouse operative, you be working in a busy warehouse environment and your duties will involve picking, packing, loading, unloading and general warehouse duties. You will also be making deliveries to customers to various locations across the country.
What you’ll need
- Experience working within a warehouse environment
- Previous experience picking orders using hand scanners
- Full UK Driving Licence – Ability to drive a sprinter van
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- To be well organised, with the ability to multitask.
- Good IT skills
- Good physical health – this is a manual role that includes heavy lifting
- A Basic salary of £11.00 per hour – rising to £11.25 after probation
- 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday; 08:00 – 17:00.
- Paid overtime at £15.00 per hour
- Onsite parking
- Discount on company products
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A modern & clean environment, with tea and coffee on tap.
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.