We’ve partnered with ‘Back on Track Teens’ whose aim is to support the development of young people, helping them to discover their natural strengths and talents.
As the Apprentice Business Administrator, you’ll provide support to the business with a wide of business and admin tasks and receive regular coaching and development along the way.
You’ll get the chance to attend training sessions and support with the delivery of their Career Ready program and therefore build your own personalised career strategy to define what you want to achieve and the steps needed to get there.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business, developing your professional skills, supporting your mental health and growth mindset.
What you’ll be doing:
- General Office Administration
- Social media content creation and scheduling
- Transfer of current resources into branded templates
- Supporting the enrolment of clients for training sessions
- Printing and collating training materials
- Supporting training sessions and podcasts
- Booking appointments and sending follow up emails
What we’re looking for:
- A willingness to learn and be part of a dynamic team
- Respectful and courteous
- Basic maths and good English language skills
- Enjoys working independently with direction
- Positive attitude
What’s in it for you:
- Apprenticeship salary of £4.20 per hour with review after 6 months
- Flexibility to work 2 days per week from home
- Modern offices with free parking, canteen & good transport links
- Free on-site gym
- Fantastic and friendly working environment
- Ongoing training and development within a supportive environment