We’ve partnered with a well-known, family-owned business that’s been part of the local community for 4 generations. Now, with over 20 bakeries and coffee shops, and 300 employees, they’re one of the region’s largest bakery brands.
As an Area Manager, you’ll offer leadership and support to 11 shops, and it will be your responsibility to drive operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and sales performance throughout the region.
You’ll lead from the front, and demonstrate an inspirational leadership style, ensuring your team receive clear direction and support through ongoing coaching and mentoring.
What you’ll do:-
- Develop and implement individual shop operating plans to ensure KPI’s and Sales metrics are achieved
- Regularly review performance with shop managers to ensure agreed KPI’s are achieved
- Lead your team from the front, with high visibility throughout the shops, promoting a culture of achievement and responsibility
- Monitor food safety practices throughout your region, ensuring compliance with brand standards and areas of risk to the business are minimised
- Monitoring key cost control areas and taking appropriate action to challenge variances
- Plan and control regional labor budget in line with agreed costs
What you’ll need:-
- Experience leading and inspiring management teams within a food production/retail environment
- A proven track of delivering key sales, profit, and customer satisfaction targets across multiple sites
- The ability to deliver excellent standards across multiple sites
- Experience developing a team through succession planning
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- A driving license, with flexibility to travel between sites on your patch
The finer details:-
- Up to £30,000 per annum + Company Car (on completion of probationary period)
- You’ll work 40 hours, Monday to Friday, however, flexibility to work on a weekend may be required.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 30% employee discount