Are you a senior manufacturing operative or looking for the next step up in a production or manufacturing environment?
Do you want to work for a global logistics and manufacturing company that specialises within the automotive sector?
As an assistant team leader, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the machines and ensuring parts are manufactured according to company standards. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will also support across different areas and carry out additional duties as required.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or production environment
- The ability to lead and develop a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Computer literate
What you’ll get:
- Salary: £22,630 plus overtime
- Monday to Friday rotating 6-2 / 2-10
- Early start and finish on Friday
- Overtime paid after 37.5 hours and weekends available
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Career progression available