This role will suit a senior or team leader looking to take their next steps or an assistant manager / supervisor that has a natural interest in anything techy or computer based.
We have teamed up with a leading European IT and data supplier who are rapidly expanding due to new contract wins.
As an assistant warehouse manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the warehouse and all aspects of people management. This is a hands-on role supporting the warehouse manager with the everyday duties and leading a small team.
What you’ll need:
- Experience as an assistant manager or team leader role with warehouse management
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in performance management
- Computer literacy, full training on internal systems will be given
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual tasks (heavy lifting)
- A full UK driving licence up to 3.5t
- In date passport
- A FLT Reach licence (desirable)
What you’ll get:
- £30,000 – £32,500 basic salary with over time paid after 47.5 hours
- Monday to Friday 06:00 – 16:00 (overtime paid if a Saturday or Sunday worked)
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite parking