This role offers long term career development along with the opportunity to play your part in developing a new B2B sales channel within an established business.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll work closely with the company directors to develop a new sales channel by sourcing, building, and managing relationships with businesses, resellers and associations.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and use your sales experience to support and develop their B2B, Reseller sales strategy.
Salary / Other Info:
- Basic Salary up to £35k + Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE £55k)
- Company Car, Phone and Laptop
- A typical working week may consist of 1-2 days in the office and 2-3 on the road
- 28 days holiday (Plus 1 additional day per year of service – capped at 33 days)
What you’ll need:
- Experience with a Business Development and Account Management based role
- Knowledge of the Insurance / financial services sector (Desirable)
- Experience developing re-seller / B2B partnerships (Desirable)
- The ability to build strong long-term partnerships
An established yet expanding company that specialise in providing insurance services for homes throughout the UK. Created with a desire to help customers receive a better quality of service than that being offered by their competitors they are acquiring hundreds of new customers a month meaning you’ll be joining a company in an exciting period of growth.