We’re recruiting on behalf of a well-established manufacturing and engineering company with a brand presence and reputation in the UK market and abroad.
The role can offer flexibility around start and finish times, with shifts starting at 6am, 7am, or 8am.
The successful CNC Milling / Lathe Programmer should have experience machining large castings to engineering drawings. The use of multiple control systems would also be beneficial (Fanuc/ Siemens).
What you’ll need:
- Experience with inventor CAM essential
- Ability to produce programmes from 3D models
- Programme 3+4 axis milling machines
- Programme 4 axis lathe
- Previous experience on CNC milling + turning centres
- Ability to create post processors
- Create instructional documents for operators
- Liaise with operator to improve quality of product
- Assist with work holding improvements
- Experience programming large castings
- Ability to create a tool library
- Excellent IT skills
What you’ll receive:
- Salary: £30,000 + (DOE)
- Permanent Contract
- Location: Stoke on Trent
- Overtime after 37.5 hours paid at time and a half
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Onsite parking