We’re recruiting on behalf of a leading independent risk management company whose clients consist of the likes of M&S and ASDA. They are looking to provide an opportunity to an individual who wants to grow and develop their career within an expanding and growing business.
What you’ll need:
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Effective in both written and verbal communications.
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and manage a high-volume, varying workload.
- Team player with a can-do attitude, able to work autonomously if/when required.
- Experience working within a fast-paced office environment.
As a Customer Service Administrator you’ll:
- Communicate with field staff, clients, Project Managers and occupants of properties.
- Ensure the efficient and cost effective planning of multiple (20+) surveyors’ time by planning in daily work schedules to maximise individual day rates, productivity and profitability.
- Creating multiple batches of letters to send to occupants accurately and efficiently.
- Respond to queries and requests from finance team promptly and accurately so that invoicing and cash management processes remain efficient.
- Additional administrative tasks as allocated by line manager.
- Salary: £18,000 starting salary + Performance Bonuses
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Onsite car parking available
- Company pension