We’ve partnered with an innovative Full-Service Marketing Agency, that strives to create a working environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity, and supports their employees to be the best they can be.
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist will be able to work flexibly between home and office and will play a lead role in the direction, growth, and success of the agency.
As a Social Media Marketing Manager, you’ll develop, build and manage the social media strategy (paid and organic) for multiple clients, with the key focus of driving performance and delivering exceptional results.
You’ll ensure the success of campaigns through high-quality content creation, timely delivery, and ongoing optimisation, while ensuring clients get the best possible service.
You’ll also collaborate on the design and delivery of video tutorials for the company’s online learning platform.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in the design and implementation of social media strategy (paid and organic)
- Experience optimising paid social campaigns to meet performance objectives and ROI
- Experience designing and delivering engaging, creative organic social media content for brands
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Experience in the delivery of effective email marketing campaigns
- Experience managing and executing the day to day digital activity for multiple clients simultaneously
What you’ll get:
- A Basic salary between £24k – £29k (DEO)
- Office based, with flexibility to work from home 2/3 days per week
- 20 Days holiday + an extra day off for your birthday (rising with service)
- The opportunity to work in a fun, friendly, and collaborative working environment
Founded in 2007, this innovative Sports Marketing Agency’ has built a reputation for creating engaging, cost-effective marketing campaigns that deliver an excellent return on investment.