We are recruiting on behalf of an established, family-run business who are looking for a versatile Digital Marketing Manager to join their team during times of growth.
As the Marketing Manager you will take full responsibility for all marketing activities whilst working with external partners to ensure the business maximises ROI and spend on digital campaigns.
Currently a stand-alone role, the successful candidate will also assist in the transition of building and growing an internal marketing function.
What you’ll need…
- Demonstratable experience within a senior Digital Marketing Management role
- Experience in managing internal marketing teams.
- The ability to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for the business.
- Hands-on experience managing digital marketing campaigns focused on ROI.
- The ability to analyse and report on campaigns to show your impact within the business.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, email, and social media.
What you’ll get…
- Flexibility to work from home 3-4 days per week
- Free on-site car parking
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- The chance to be a part of a growing business.
A rapidly growing company who specialise in providing insurance services for homes throughout the UK. Created with a desire to help customers receive a better quality of service than that being offered by their competitors they are acquiring hundreds of new customers a month meaning you’ll be joining a company in an exciting period of growth.