A proven track record of progressing its employees, ambitious plans for growth, and a company whose employees will be proud to work there. Sounds good right?
We’ve partnered with a rapidly growing online retailer, who, since opening their doors 8 years ago, have now become one of the UK’s largest online retailer for homeware products.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll take calls and emails from a number of different E-Commerce platforms such as Amazon & eBay as well as being in communication with all staff members.
Queries will range from payment issues, delivery / tracking information, product information as well as general Customer Service queries.
Within this role you’ll be encouraged to take on additional responsibilities, to satisfy your ambition to grow with the organisation.
What you’ll need:
- A positive attitude to work and a team player
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner
- Recent experience of dealing with E-Commerce platforms such as Amazon and eBay would be beneficial
- Drive and determination to support the company in times of growth
- A keen interest in online Retail / E-Commerce
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- A Basic starting salary of £19K
- Working hours – 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Flexibility to work 5 over 7 days.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)