We’re recruiting on behalf of Midway Group who are an established manufacturing & electronics company who design and manufacture high-tech electronics and electromechanical products.
Due to growth, there are multiple roles available for Production Operatives, where you’ll support the electronics or wiring production line. The components that you’ll be making are shipped globally and go into some industry leading products such as mass spectrometry,sports trackers, battery packs and temperature monitoring equipment.
- Salary:- £8.72 per hour
- Contract:- 12 month contract – With potential to go permanent
- Hours:- 40 hours per week
- Working hours:- Flexible start and finish times between the hours of 6:30am to 5:30pm
- Location:- Longton
What will I need?
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a PCB, cable assembly, unit wiring role using various tools such as test equipment, soldering irons and metering equipment. Certified to IPC610 and or IPC620 would be desirable but not essential. Training can be provided for the right candidate, however you’ll need to display in an interest in electronics and have an impeccable attention to detail to ensure the highest level of quality is achieved at all times.
What’s in it for me?
- Flexitime – Flexible start and finish times between the hours of 6:30am to 5:30pm
- Holidays – 21 days plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Casual dress code
- Training and career advancement – For the right candidate you’ll be supported through an electronics, wiring or quality control apprenticeship, as well as the opportunity to advance your career s departmentally.
You may have previous experience working as a Cable Components Operator, Wiring Operator, Electrical Assembler, Cable Production, Cable Assembler/Technician, Electrical Manufacturing Technician, Cabling Technician, Electronics Operator, PCB Assembly operative, Electronics SMT Operator, Electronics Assembler, Electronics Assembly, SMT Production, SMT SMD