We’ve partnered with a fast-growing Ultrafast Broadband Telecoms provider who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
The company works with some of the UK’s biggest home builders and housing developments, ensuring products are installed on new residential developments prior to occupancy. Projects are diverse, and the ideal candidate would have experience with Fibre Network Builds (FTTP/FTTH).
As a Project Manager, you’ll manage multiple projects from inception to delivery, offering support to internal stakeholders and customers, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
This is a field based role, so frequent travel between sites around, Oxford, Bristol. Swindon + other locations will be required.
What You’ll do:
- Create, maintain and update project related documentation
- Liaise with Housing Developers to ensure projected timescales are maintained
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders including Field Engineers, Site Managers and Groundworkers
- Provide reports on progress of delivery internally and externally
- Ensure that issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner
What you’ll need:
- Experience within a Project Manager or Project Co-Ordinator role
- Experience within telecoms / fiber
- Effective communication and relationship building skills at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands
- Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience
- Company van, fuel card, laptop, and phone
- Location: Covering sites from Leeds or Durham
- Company pension scheme
- 25 holiday days per year