We are looking for an experienced Field Manager working within Fibre to join a fast-growing Ultrafast Broadband provider. The business works with some of the major home builders and housing developments in the UK ensuring products are installed on new residential developments prior to occupancy.
The company offers one of the most advanced fibre network solutions in the UK providing “True Fibre” direct to the router. With a unique take on the market and an exciting range of products this is one of the most exciting broadband start-ups in the UK.
Projects are diverse, and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience with Fibre Network Builds (FTTP/FTTH).
A home / field based role, you’ll manage a team of 5 engineers remotely, ensuring project delivery. You’ll not be required to be on the road every day, typically you’ll meet your team twice per month and make site visits when required.
What You’ll be doing
- Review sites and manage resource – Personal, Materials, Tools and day to day field operations.
- Training and development of the team.
- Collaborating with teams to achieve fault resolution
What you’ll need:
- Experience scheduling work for a team of engineers
- Experience of working in the fiber industry, preferably with prior experience as a Fiber engineer.
- Good reporting skills, the ability to use excel and other Microsoft packages.
- Salary – £35,000 – £37,500 depending on experience
- Company pension scheme.
- Company van, fuel card, expense, laptop, and phone
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Opportunities for future progression with the business.