This role will suit someone who would enjoy working in different surroundings across the UK and has a natural interest in anything techy or computer based.
We have teamed up with a leading European IT and data supplier who are rapidly expanding due to new contract wins.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the site operations, signing off competed jobs and reporting any issues to the operations manager.
As an onsite processing team leader you will be driving to customer site locations across the UK and performing data related tasks. You will also be returning unused equipment back to head office and making deliveries of new equipment.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a team leader or similar role with people management skills
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, full training on internal systems will be given
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual tasks (heavy lifting)
- A full UK driving licence up to 3.5t
- In date passport
- A FLT Reach licence (desirable)
What you’ll get:
- £27,000 – £30,000 basic salary with over time paid after 47.5 hours
- Monday to Friday 06:00 – 16:00 (overtime paid if a Saturday or Sunday worked)
- Overnight allowances provided
- Paid travel time
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite parking