We’re recruiting on behalf of a well-established family ran manufacturing company who make luxury bespoke products for UK and international clients.
As a Finance & Administration Manager, you’ll be part of a small team and work closely with the company directors covering areas such as payroll, purchase / sales invoices, month end accounts as well as handling confidential calls, emails and files.
*Applicants must have a driving licence and access to their own transport*
What you’ll get…
- Up to £24k depending on experience
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (Plus 1 x additional holiday day for every year’s service up to a max of 25)
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Tea and coffee provided
- Processing payroll for the staffs salary and expenses monthly
- Processing and auditing of Purchase / Sales Ledger
- Processing supplier payments
- Completing month end accounts
- Producing reports as per directors requests
- Diary / Email management for the company directors
- Providing general administrative support for the team where required
What you’ll need…
- Previous experience in a Finance / Administration / Office Manager role
- Knowledge of Sage50 is desirable
- Excellent organisation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict guidelines and deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, e.g. Word, Excel.