We’re looking for a homebased Customer Service Advisor to join a rapidly growing company that are consistently striving to deliver the quality of support that customers want and deserve.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be responsible for dealing with inbound and outbound emails as well as managing all aspects of admin and the taking of calls from customers to support them with claims processing and account queries.
As well as getting all the training and equipment that you’ll need to get started, you’ll receive ongoing support from Supervisors and your fellow Advisors.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong communication skills with an excellent telephone manner, keyboard and writing skills.
- Naturally need to have the ability to use multiple IT systems, and accurately capture and record customer information. (Previous use of Microsoft Word / Excel)
- Must be able to work on own initiative, with plenty of self-motivation.
- Previous experience within the Customer Service sector would be beneficial.
Flexible woring hours ranging from 13-28.5 hours per week based on the below shift times.
- Monday – Friday – 19:00 – 22:00
- Saturday – 14:00 – 19:00
- Sunday – 09:00 – 17:00
It would be beneficial if individuals have the flexibility to be able to mix and match shift days.
What you’ll get in return…
- Hourly Rate – £9.30 per hour + Working from home allowance.
- Friendly and supportive working team.
- The chance to be a part of a growing business.