Does practicing HR in an organisation whose values are to provide caring, tailored, and supportive environments where young people can flourish appeal to you? If so this role can offer:-
- Flexible working between home, local sites, and occasional office visits
- Contribution to further study and long-term career advancement
- An impressive, 28% pension
- Potential for the successful candidate to work reduced hours (4 days per week)
- The opportunity to work for a trust that is committed to improving, accelerating, and enabling ambitious life goals amongst all young people in our academies
Reporting to the Regional HR Business Partner, you’ll support academies with HR and ER queries, providing coaching, and guidance to line managers. You’ll be comfortable managing ER cases, such as absence management and performance, and be knowledgeable on HR policy, practices, and procedures.
What you’ll need….
- Experience in employee relations – Disciplinary / Grievance / Absence Management / Performance.
- The ability to develop and advise on policies, procedures, and processes.
- CIPD qualified to Level 3 is desirable but not essential.
- This role will require some flexibility to travel within a regional area.
- A Basic salary of up to £25K (DOE)
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank holidays
- Company contributed pension scheme