Are you seeking a role with a leading technology business with a working environment that is positive, relaxed, and highly creative? This role offers:-
- The flexibility to either work remotely, from their office, or a hybrid of both
- An opportunity to work with some of the largest brands within their sector
- A role that provides full autonomy, where you’re trusted to do your job from day one.
- The chance to work with a highly talented team in a tech environment
As the Integrations Manager, you’ll manage the delivery of the integration of API services, working with the clients to discover what data is needed and how to fix the problem. You will have a seasoned team behind you to handle technical challenges, allowing you to focus on the customer and project delivery.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a similar role, this could be from a hands-on technical support or management role, developer, or quality assurance engineer, or similar.
- Previous experience in a software development environment would be desirable.
- A good understanding of APIs and iFrames, JSON and XML
- The ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems in a clear and understandable way
What you’ll get:
- Up to 35k basic salary
- Monday – Friday (08:30 – 17:00)
- The option for remote or hybrid working
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 1 extra day holiday each year of service
- Contributed pension scheme for all employees
- Charity challenges to participate in throughout the year
This role would suit a Product Owner, Project Manager, Integration Lead, API Integration, IT Project Manager API, Integration Developer, Product Manager