As an Internal Recruitment Advisor, you’ll work as part of a team to provide an efficient Internal Recruitment service within a multisite business that operates in the education, travel and hospitality industry.
You’ll support the resourcing plan for a gerographical area, delivering an end to end recruitment service that provides quality candidates to the business.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working towards the resourcing plan for a set geographical area, ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Proactive sourcing of potential candidates
- Using multiple attraction channels to establish a talent pool – job boards, social media, internal contacts etc
- Produce repost and analysis, ensuring campaigns are delivered against plan.
- Ensuring candidate experience is at the heart of everything you do
- Continuously looking for ways to improve processes and ways of working
What you’ll need
- Previous recruitment experience, would be desirable
- An understanding of the full recruitment cycle from attraction through to on boarding.
- To display a natural and engaging communication style.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be part of a leading business who have some exciting growth plans over the next 4 years. The business provides life changing expereinces to young people, so you know that the work you do really has a positive impact. Along with the normal company benefits the business offers subsidised parking in central Brighton and progression opportunities for the right candidate.