One of the longest-running outdoor education operators in the UK is looking to appoint a 2nd Line Support Engineer to assist with the maintenance and support of their IT infrastructure across their multi-site operation.
The successful IT Support Engineer will be responsible for prioritising, investigating, and actively resolving support requests from colleagues in a timely manner.
The role will be split from the office in Brighton with flexibility to work from home. Occasional travel between sites will also be required.
What you’ll need…
- Experience within a senior 2nd Line Support role, working in a multi-site business
- Experience working with 3rd party support partners
- Experience in Windows 10, Office 2013 / 2016 and Office 365, Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange administration experience
- Experienced in administering DNS, group policies and email security systems
- Experience working with Routers, Firewalls, Switches,VPNs, and wireless networks
- An understanding of telephony systems and experience of their administration
- Knowledge of DFS in Windows 2008 & 2012 Server environments.
What you’ll get in return…
- Salary circa £30k + Performance Related Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank holidays
- Company contributed Pension
- Access to a Reward and Benefit platform
We’re recruiting on behalf of one of the longest-running activity camp operators in the UK. With over 35 years’ experience delivering a variety of educational programs, they are dedicated to giving every child that visits their camps an inspiring experience that they’ll never forget!