Are you looking to join a growing company that can offer you stability and genuine career development opportunities? If so this role can offer:-
- Fully funded study support towards the CIP’s qualification.
- Stability, working for a trusted brand within their industry, and an turnover of 12.5 million.
- The chance to work for a family-owned business where you’ll be more than just a number and the directors “will” know your name.
- A company culture that is built on its values promoting trust, and a great team ethic.
Reporting into the Purchasing Team Leader, you’ll maintain and improve existing supplier relationships and help to build new ones. As a Junior Buyer, you’ll manage all aspects of your categories, ensuring delivery of commercial requirements on cost, delivery, quality, quantity, lead times and service
What you’ll need:
- Strong administration, and comfortable working with multiple systems.
- Confident negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and comfortable in reviewing / analysing data.
- Proactive attitude, always looking for new opportunities / ways of doing things
- Commercial awareness
Previous exposure to a buying / Procurement function (Grad Buyer, Junior Buyer, Assistant Buyer), is not essential.
- A Basic salary between £22k – £26k DOE
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) & a 45 minute dinner break
- Onside parking, with own designated space
- Impressive discount on company products
- Long term career development and progression opportunities
- A great working culture with a relaxed, family feel environment