We’ve partnered with an established Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency, that strives to create a working environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and supports their employees to be the best they can be.
You’ll also get a the opportunity to split yor working week between your home and office.
As a Marketing Account Manager you’ll be the first point of contact for existing clients, and it will be down to you to build and foster relationships, manage client expectations and ensure the successful delivery of their online marketing and web projects.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Relationship / Account Management role
- The ability to manage and maintain relationships with client base
- Experience working towards revenue-based sales targets and KPI’s
- An interest in digital marketing, web design or anything techy would be beneficial
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What you’ll get:
- Basic Salary Circa £K + Bonus (OTE £35k – 40k)
- The opportunity to split your working week between the home and office
- Flexibility around start and finish times
- The opportunity to work in a fun, friendly, and collaborative environment