We are looking for a Multi-Drop Delivery Driver to work with the largest logistics service provider in the UK on a Self Employed basis. Full time and part time positions available on a temporary basis until end of January. Full time positions available thereafter for the right candidates.
A fully insured vehicle will be provided along with company uniform and full training. You’ll be required to meet daily delivery and collection targets whilst maintaining service levels and representing the company brand professionally at all times.
- Working hours can vary depending on the volume of work, but will be approximately 8:30am – 4:30pm, 5 days over 7
- Start Date ASAP.
Rate of Pay
- We provide you with a fully insured vehicle + fuel card – rate of pay: £90 per day
- You use your own vehicle – rate of pay: £120 per day
What you’ll need
- Previous driving experience
- Customer service experience (desirable)
- Experience driving a 3.5-ton long wheelbase van (desirable)
- A strong work ethic
- A customer focused mindest
- Flexibility to work varied hours, including weekends
- The ability to pass a DBS check
- Full UK Driving license
What you’ll get in return
- Basic Salary: £90 – £120 per day + Overtime + Bonus
- Attendance & Service Targets bonus
- The option of regular overtime
- Fully Insured vehicle provided
- Full company uniform
- Full Training given along with consistent on-going support
- Be part of a happy, successful & fast growing team