Are you looking for part time school hours?
We have teamed up with a leading online supplier of cultural celebration products looking to expand their team due to business growth.
As an office administrator you will be part of a small team completing general office related duties.
With a city center location in Hanley, the office is easily accessed via public transport.
What you’ll need:
- The ability to read or speak Urdu / Punjabi will be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft package skills to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work independently and be self-driven
- The knowledge of E-commerce an advantage
- General office administration to include, filing, generating reports and presentations
- Organising meetings, taking and transcribing minutes
- Receiving and responding to customer emails
What you’ll get:
- Monday to Friday 09:30 – 14:30
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- 2 fixed bank holidays to accommodate the Eid festival
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Tea and coffee provided
- National Minimum Wage