We’re recruiting on behalf of a dynamic Staffordshire based company, which has more than doubled in size over the last few years.
They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their small but growing finance team to take ownership of all purchase ledger and payment administration duties, including:
- Validating, posting, allocating, and reconcile invoices, payments & credits (all currencies)
- Validating bank details and review payment terms
- Reconciliation of Supplier accounts and statements
- Keeping SAGE updated with accurate, timely information as required
- Providing financial reports as required, including daily GRN list for cashflow and month-end Purchase reserve
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable role
- Experience using Sage Line 50 accounts software
- Experience dealing with multi-currency transactions (desirable)
- PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft package, in-particular Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and deliver required information in a timely manner.
- Mon – Fri: 09:00 – 17:30
- Salary Circa £21k
- Annual company performance bonus of £500
- 4% pension contribution
- A relaxed, friendly, and supportive working environment
- The chance to be part of a stable, growing company with long term career progression
- Free On-site Parking
We’re recruiting on behalf of a successful mobile phone distributor that has more than doubled in size over the last two years. With a sales revenue of over 90 million, they trade across multiple markets, exporting products to over 50 countries around the world.