We’re recruiting on behalf of a well-established family ran manufacturing company who make luxury bespoke products for UK and international clients.
As a purchasing assistant, you’ll support the team with the planning and placing of orders with suppliers, reporting of supplier deliveries and updates to ensure orders are fulfilled on time.
You’ll need to be organised with excellent administrative skills.
*Applicants must have a driving licence and access to their own transport*
What you’ll get…
- Up to £24k depending on experience
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (Plus 1 x additional holiday day for every years service up to a max of 25)
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Tea and coffee provided
- Planning and placing orders with suppliers
- Monitoring forecasts from the sales team and communicating plans to suppliers
- Work with suppliers to ensure that all stock required is planned and delivered
- Deal with any issues in relation to suppliers orders and deliveries
- Work to tight deadlines so that there is no break in supply of product
What you’ll need…
- Previous experience in a buying/purchasing role would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict guidelines and deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, e.g. Word, Excel.